Hollywood Buzz: Angelina Jolie's legacy wish

Angelina Jolie's legacy wish


Angelina Jolie wants to be remembered for her humanitarian work, not as an actress.

The Oscar-winning 'Girl Interrupted' star says acting leaves her feeling "empty" compared to the pride her charity work instils her with.

Angelina, 32, told Esquire magazine: "I have no animosity toward Hollywood or the demands of the red carpet, all that silliness. That's my job, and I'm happy to have it. But when I die, do I want to be remembered as an actress? No.

"I recently had a column published in a newspaper and at the end it didn't say I was an actress. It said that I was a UN Goodwill Ambassador - that's all. And I was really proud.

"I entered this business before I had focus and purpose in my life.

"I was very unhappy, very unhealthy, and when I sat down for an interview, I didn't know why. I felt like I didn't have anything to share. It was a very empty time."

The mother-of-four also spoke again of the problems she and partner Brad Pitt have finding time to be alone together.

She said: "I try to make sure that each of my children has enough of my attention to feel equal. I try to make sure that my relationship with the man in my life is solid and complete and we're very connected and having a great life together and enjoying our children and being part of the world. So that's my life.

Read More

Google