Hollywood Buzz: "I want to have 15 babies," says Katharine McPhee

"I want to have 15 babies," says Katharine McPhee


It seems that American pop singer Katharine McPhee is eager to have a huge brood.

In a recent interview to the August issue of Stuff magazine, Katherine, who was in the final run on season five of American Idol, said that she wants to have 15 babies.

"Oh yeah. I want to have, like, 15 babies. I've always wanted to be pregnant," Us Weekly quoted her, as saying.

"One year for Halloween, I decided to be pregnant, so I got this nun costume, and I put a big belly under it. I showed my parents and said I want to go to school as a pregnant nun," she added.

McPhee, who is presently dating the 42-year-old Broadway actor Nick Cokas, also talked about her fascination for older men.

"When I turned 21, I thought it was a good age to explore. You're no longer a teenager, so it's OK [to date older guys]. I gravitated toward them, and I love them. They're just wiser, and they're less about themselves and more about you," she said.

Read full story


Google