Hollywood Buzz: Pamela Anderson's magic mission

Pamela Anderson's magic mission


Pamela Anderson has ditched Hollywood for magic.

The former 'Baywatch' actress - who is currently starring alongside illusionist Hans Klok at Las Vegas' Planet Hollywood Theater for the Performing Arts - confirmed she will continue being a magician's assistant until at least the end of the year.

Pammie wrote on her official website: "And the show goes on. I love this job so much I've re-signed 'till December officially. I can't leave Hans. And my kids want me to keep doing the coolest thing in the world. I don't want to do anything other than this and be with my kids. And of course be involved with PETA forever."

The blond star also revealed turning 40 recently has been a "blessing" and begged fans to come and see her Las Vegas show.

Read Full Article

Google